Saturday, September 8, 2012

Black Apple iPhone 3G 8GB (3 Network) *

Black Apple iPhone 3G 8GB (3 Network) in mint condition- works like new- Factory restored and comes with battery charger and battery pin. Only reason I’m selling is because I received an upgrade through work. If you are interested please call me 00447552829756 or email me at j_flynatcampusdotie - Ready for collection from Tower bridge - East London. Thanks Hi for sale is a Brand New Samsung Galaxy S3 in Blue. I got it is a upgrade today went and picked it up from my local T-Mobile store. - It is locked to T-mobile and Orange and is brand new and opened. - I have never used it comes with box and everything. - I also will give all my documents i have with the samsung so you will know my name address and have a copy of the documents so i cant block or bar the phone. Thank you. Price is 380 but can be negotiated. For any more info please call me on 07506368421. Jav. Unloocked to any networkSamsung Galaxy S (I9000) The Android smartphone black colour , few times used, looks new, Android 2.1 (Eclair) OS can use to call via viper free to any country Design Full Touch screen Battery 1500mAh standard battery capacity Up to 803 minutes (2G), up to 393 minutes (3G) standard Talk time Up to 750 hours (2G), up to 576 hours (3G) standard Standby time Camera 5MP Camera Resolution Digital zoom Auto Focus Camera(2ed) Second Camera resolution: VGA Second Camera focus range: 22cm Second Camera aperture: F2.8 Business&Office&a

0 comments:

Post a Comment