Friday, September 7, 2012

IPhone 3GS - 16GB, Factory Unlocked -

Hi I have an iPhone 3GS 16GB for sale. The iPhone is in great condition and works perfectly and works on any network, it is not jailbroken. I have just bought the 4GS, so genuine reason for selling. **No scammers** mint condition on T-MOBILE WITH BOX COMES WITH TWO SHOCK PROOF COVERS AND SCREEN PROCTORS...PLZ TEXT ME BEFORE YOU CALL NO TIME WASTERS. Hello there, I am selling a 16gb iPhone 4 with box, charger and 2 cases. The VANS case is 35 from vans (bought 3 months ago - still iew condition). As well as the SPECK Ultra HD case which was 25 around a year ago, and a ZAGG sports skin which is an actual leather stickie which goes onto the back (feels like a real baseball). Both the screen and the back are in immaculate condition as they have always been covered by screen protectors. However there are some small scratches on the metal around the phone. None of which affect the use of the phone, of course. My phone number is 07919522946 so if you wish you can text me or e-mail me about the phone and I will be more than happy to answer your questions. Hi I have a nearly new boxed Blackberry curve 9300 for sale in immaculate condition with brand new sim and 2GB memory card. Only reason for sale is that my daughter seems to think she must have a new phone every six months. Graphite grey in colour. 85 OVNO Samsung smart phone GIORGIO ARMANI Edition Original web cam, O2 Network sim card!!!!! small easy too use, Light weight comes with Charger, Very Nice Phone...... used but good conditi

0 comments:

Post a Comment