Saturday, September 8, 2012

IPhone 3GS, Unlocked To Any Network, Brand New Screen, Perfect *

For sale here, an iphone 3GS 16gb version. Is Unlocked to any network. Has just had a brand new screen and LCD fitted, so in absolute mint condition. Perfect working order. Comes boxed with charger. First too see will buy Hi, Here for Sale is my Blackberry Bold 9790 This phone is only 2 weeks old. It is in excellent condition as it is new. Phone is UNLOCKED, so any sim card will work in it. This phone also has Touch Screen which is very useful. 8GB memory built-in. 5Megapixel Camera. Comes with everything in box: Box Blackberry Bold 9790 UK Charger USB Cable Headphones 2 pin Charger Manuals Leather Pouch/Holster (Cost me 10) Feel free to ask me questions. If you cant get through to me by calling, leave me a text and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks Hi, I am selling my apple iphone with a memory of 16GB. This phone is brand new from the apple store in manchester. You wont get a better price anywhere else. This phone has the latest firmware and ios operating system. I am selling this because i bought for my partner then we split so she is not having it. - 8 megapixal camera - Siri- voice control amazing feature - Dualcore processor - 1080 hd video recording - Bluetooth 4.0 Picking up where amazing left off.--The dual-core A5 chip delivers even more power. The 8MP camera with all-new optics also shoots 1080p HD video. And with Siri iPhone 4S does what you ask.----Features: --- Siri: The intellige

0 comments:

Post a Comment