Friday, September 7, 2012

Water damaged iphone 4 ... OFFERS!!! -

Here is my water damaged iphone 4 OFFERS!!! REASONABLE OFFERS!!! REASONABLE OFFERS!!! It keeps re-booting on to the apple logo. you can see water damage to the screen, and there is a crack on the back case (from the drop). the front is not in bad condition although a little scratched (nothing major) the iphone will not conect to itunes becuse it wont stay on long enough to get a conection. maybe be a quick fix for some one who knows what they are doing or for parts. PHONE / USB CABLE ONLY. CASH ON COLLECTION OFFERS!!! REASONABLE OFFERS!!! REASONABLE OFFERS!!! my daughter just got the new bb curve 9320 on vodaphone pay as you go i still have box etc but shes now wanting a samsung galaxy so shes wanting to sell this bb or swop it please feel free to contact lesley on 07840303328 either txt me as i am not always available to answer calls ive got a fully workin ALCATEL OT-E221 ON VIRGIN NETWORK just phone and a date cable pink on outside and silver inside sellin for just 10 pound RING OR TXT ME PLZ ON 07835153036 I am selling my blackberry bold 9900 as I have just received an upgrade and I no longer need it, it is unlocked to all networks and it is in excellent condition with no scratches, I am looking for a quick sale at a price of 210 ono, so text or e-mail me with offers, cash only but I will accept cash + another phone or a straight swap, I am happy to travel to collect the cash, text me cos it will go quick, it comes with a charger and a blackberry case 4 month old iphone 4s 16gb on 02..boxed with accessories..immaculate condition..no scratches.. white in col

0 comments:

Post a Comment