Tuesday, September 11, 2012

JOB LOT 11 MOBILES SPARE OR REPAIR .

JOB LOT 11 mobile phones selling as spares or repair all with batterys. selling all together open to offers no silly prices and im not selling for 1. ring me if if intressted on 0794378762 Hi here i have my iphone 4s 16 gb in good conditioormal scratches and screen is scratch less. Still in apple warranty. Phone comes with 1.Box 2.Charger 3. USB lead 4.Booklet its on t-mobile. any question ask freely. Thanks for viewing . I am selling 11 brand new unlocked sim free factory unlocked iPhone 4s 64gb 9 white 2 black I am happy to sell them separately at 500.00 per handset Please do not contact me if your looking to buy them cheaper then what I am offering my answer will be no will not sell them for anything less then 500.00 per handset So do not waste your time and my time thank you Brand new WHITE Apple iPhone 4S bought from apple store westfeild. its approx 25 days old and comes sith a box charger, usb, apple sticker. no scratches what so ever. its factory unlockes so can be used with any network. first one to see will buy it. call 07999 744994 ORIGNA NOKIA 8800 CARBON ARTE UNLOCKED MADE IN KOREA (NOT IN FINLAND LIKE THE FAKE ONES) PHONE AND CHARGER ONLY MINT CONDITION NO OFFERS PLEASE MAY BE ABLE TO POST IF PEOPLE OUT OF BIRMINGHAM ARE INTERESTED THANKS FOR VIEWING

0 comments:

Post a Comment