Saturday, September 8, 2012

Iphone,blackberry,nokia,sony .

I am a patient teacher and have experience teaching children and adult people. I have experience in teaching Arabic and qurain. I am a native speaker who was born lived and did all my education in Saudi Arabia and Yemen. I will be Teaching girls and boys arabic and Quran in my house or their house but the price will be different. I live iorth london in Burnt oak not far from Edgware or Colindal The tariff will be: 1 child: 15 2 children:25 3 children: 35 The classes in my house on weekend or after 6 in day time. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require more information. iPhone 4s white 16gb excellent condition Boxed with all accessories which are brand new and unused Works on Vodafone Free local delivery call or text on 07505487134 Selling New samsung galaxy , never opened. Sealed box White in colour , its got 8gb capacity. its NEW. Nothing wrong with it, no scufs, scratches , marks. Charger + cables included. I deliver anywhere for free in the UK. Cheap due to needing to sell it quickly. Email Me. Paypal only -Regards Blackberry 9320, 9360 and 9300s wanted, will defiinately buy if the price is right Dont need to be fully working or come with all accessories! Looking for: blackberry 9320 at around 40-75 depending on condition and state Blackberry 9360 at around 40-80 depending on the condition Blackberry 9300 at around 30-55 depending on the condition Also if u have any bolds from around 40-80 I w

0 comments:

Post a Comment