Thursday, September 13, 2012

Iphone 4 32gb black o2 .

this iphone 4 is black locked o2 in brand new mint condition,but is not working in the uk,only abroad or like an ipod. is come just with the usb cable. Samsung Galaxy S3 NEW in box and unused - 16Gb model Locked to 02. Recent upgrade but I cao longer afford to pay the bill. Buy at your own risk - the phone may become blocked for non payment of bill at some stage. But at the moment it is fully working on o2. Open to sensible offers I am selling 9 brand new unlocked sim free factory unlocked iPhone 4s 64gb all in white I am happy to sell them separately at 500.00 per handset Please do not contact me if your looking to buy them cheaper then what I am offering my answer will be no will not sell them for anything less then 500.00 per handset So do not waste your time and my time thank you Brand new WHITE Apple iPhone 4S bought from apple store westfeild. its approx 25 days old and comes sith a box charger, usb, apple sticker. no scratches what so ever. its factory unlockes so can be used with any network. first one to see will buy it. call 07999 744994 This is my iPhone 2g. I am selling it due to now having an iPhone 4. This phone is in good working order. It is open to any network and is jail broken. Unfortunately it has no box or charger as I needed the charger for my new phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment