Thursday, September 6, 2012

IS YOUR IPHONE 3GS SAYING "NO SIM" -

Was your iphone 3gs working before??,And now is it saying NO SIM,,,,,,,???,,,i can fix your problem,,,drop fone off to me and it will be fixed within the hour,,,20 ,NO FIX,,,,NO FEE,,,,,,,cheers. READVERTISED DUE TO TIMEWASTING NUMPTY HEADS IPHONE 3GS 16 GIG ,WHITE COMPLETE WITH CHARGER LEATHER CASE SCREEN PROTECTOR RED GELCASE TEXT 07568513152 Hi Ive got my Ipad for sale. used it couple of months but need to sell due to buy a car. since new it had a plastic film and cover which means there is no scratches at all. please contact me on 07897111203 Im selling my spare nokia 6230i which i had for years. Its just been lying around, i thort id get rid ov it. The phone is great, it has never let me down, u mite just need to get a new cover as this one is kinda worn. Text me on 07788111477 if ur intrested Black iphone 4 16GB iew condition locked to orange/t mobile There is no box it got lost when we moved there is also no charger as it broke In mint conditioo scratches /marks on front or back It will also come with a black griffin flip case Full working order 14 months old

0 comments:

Post a Comment