Friday, September 7, 2012

Unlocked blackberry bold 9900 for sale or swap wid galaxy s3 or iphone 4s !

hi all... i have a new blackberry bold 9900 unlocked and i want to swap it with samsung galaxy s3 or iphone 4s or sell it on 350.00 the phone is in real good condition with no scratches or marks at all and have box and charger. so if you intrested contact me. thnx... hi for sale is ipad 2 black good condition reason for sale upgraded to ipad 3 i also have a ipad 2 64gb version (WIFI model) for sale 300 do not have boxes they got damaged BUT THEY HAVE CHARGERS AND USB call 07838 507 112 collect dewsbury wf133dh for those without transport can deliver for a small fee PLEASE I WILL NOT TAKE A PENNY LESS BOTH ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AND BEEN LOOKED AFTER THANKS FOR LOOKING Hi for sale is a Brand New Samsung Galaxy S3 in Blue. I got it is a upgrade today went and picked it up from my local T-Mobile store. - It is locked to T-mobile and Orange and is brand new and opened. - I have never used it comes with box and everything. - I also will give all my documents i have with the samsung so you will know my name address and have a copy of the documents so i cant block or bar the phone. Thank you. Price is 380 but can be negotiated. For any more info please call me on 07506368421. Jav. WE BUY ALL TYPES OF IPHONE 4 4S WORKING OR NON-WORKING OR IF IT SHOWS NO SERVICE. CALL FOR A QUOTE ANYTIME. Excellent condition!

0 comments:

Post a Comment