Tuesday, September 11, 2012

IPHONE 4 16GB FACTORY UNLOCKED BLACK IN GOOD CONDITION +

HERE I SELLING MY IPHONE 4 16GB BLACK IN VERY VERY GOOD CONDITION .ITS FACTORY UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK.4INVERY GOOD WORKING ORDER.NO SCRATCHES Blackberry curve 8520 BLACK Mobile Phone. Good Condition. Unlocked Mobile phone UNLOCKED (Not three (3) Network) Mobile phone is in good condition. Phone will come with Charger Bargain at 60. please contact me on 07938995394 Brand new Apple Iphone 4 16gb Black sent from apple as a replacement. Still has stickers both front and back! Not been used! Comes boxed with usb and charger. Locked to Three. Grab a bargain 250 Call 07738737518 On O2 network Brand new phone, factory plastics never removed, and phone never activated. Comes with charger , pin and usb cable. Receipt provided. Call 07774627542 I am selling an iPhone 4 Black 16gb, it is in excellent condition, The iPhone comes with box( documents included), USB cable/charger. Contact me if you have any questions. If I do not pick up please leave a message, I will get back to you as soon as I can. Serious buyers only. Thank you for viewing. Chris

0 comments:

Post a Comment