Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Iphone 3gs 16gb on o2 .

iphone 3gs 16gb on o2,works fine.top button missing slight crack on the back this does not affect the phone.comes with data lead only but can charge it from pc with it. Iphone 4s 16Gb Locked to 3 Network The Iphone Will Be Sold With: Original Box USB Cable White Headphones Wall Plug Adaptor NO TIME WASTERS : CALL ME ON : 07533702035 BT Combined telephone and fully digital answering machine. Response 130. Easy access to: call diversion, call return, call waiting. Digital (tapeless) recording; time and day anouncement; private record and playback; call screening; remote access; 10 number memory. Fully working. Used briefly. Buyer collects. hello I am an indian girl who is looking for any job after 6.30 pm in liverpool. I can work till late.I would be thankful to you if you consider me. pls call or text on 07891137123 Thank you. no time wasters I am selling this as it was a test phone only, used once and I now have a new phone. Comes complete with charger, headphones and usb. Everything is in perfect condition, phone has been used once, other items still in packaging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment