Friday, August 31, 2012

Blackberry 9360 unlocked in white .

Here I have my blackberry 9360 in white all in perfect working condition only problem that there is is that a new housing case needs to fitted the front is fine but has no battery cover. Can be bought on eBay for 15 i recently purchased this pack with my i phone but when i got home i realised it didnt suit my i phone and i have no receipt to return it. i think it suits a samsung touchscreen. this pack cost me 45 i will accept 20. the pack has an emergency charger, screen wipes, screen protector,in car charger, stylus, and a usb cable. this pack is brand new. Hi I have a pebble blue galaxy s3 for sale.. I have used it for a month.. Condition is just like new. This is a non carrier phone bought from samsung store Westfield Stratford.. I cant upload pictures right now as i dont have a pc.. Headphones are still packed not used even once.. Only serious buyers please.. Price : 350pounds... Only Cash fo sale iphone 4s 16gb black factory unlocked ( any sim card world wide)brand new never used powered one once only to activate. COMES WITH REPLACEMENT SERVICE BOX,DATA CABLE,MAINS & IN CAR CHARGER comes with 12 month warranty text/call:07789 435178 brand new iphone 4s 16gb in white on Orange - T-mobile still screen protector on it Only iphone no box NO OFFERS CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment