Monday, August 27, 2012

Iphone 4 32GB WHITE 02 Brand New Condition With Box And Accessories +

iphone 4 32GB white Network - 02 comes with brand new accessories and box phone does not have a single scratch on it shiny and brand new condition for more information contact: Umar 07730029828 Hi I need money for holiday, hence the low price I have an iPhone 4s, it was an upgrade but I decided to keep using my blackberry and sell the new phone) Absolutely new and nothing wrong with it, still have carphone warehouse receipts (with my name and address on it) Immaculate condition :) I drive so I can deliver anywhere in london. call/text me anytime (not after 1am) (I may not be able to pick up first time) Michelle :D 07912571666 If this advert is still up (then the phone is still for sale) If its not visible, then the phone has been sold hi i am selling my samsung ace. in great condition ocked on 3 network. Phone only. Cash on collection only from Beckton, East London. white torch open to all networks built in 4gb memory comes with charger minor scuffs n scratches around the screen however perfect working order call or text 07895094610 I am selling my iPhone 4s 32gb model. The is a upgrade that I received few days ago. I have opened the box to check that everything is OK. The phone is not used at all. It is still wrapped in plastic protecting film. Cash Collection or I can post the phone if we agree on terms etc Contact me if u are seriously want to buy. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment