Monday, August 27, 2012

Blackberry curve 9300 -

bought abt 1 mth ago no scratches on screen comes with a union flag case its original box and earphone usb plug charger reason for sale cant get on with it Blackberry Curve 9320 for sale fully boxed with all accessories included (headphones, charger, USB cable, tesco mobile sim card and 2GB micro SD card) PLEASE NOTE THIS PHONE IS LOCKED TO TESCO MOBILE please text me if your interested HTC Wildfire S for sale. This phone is in excellent condition and is unlocked to all networks. This phone also comes with a usb charger, a silicon case and an in-car charger. Normally retails for 125. It has a 5mp camera. I m selling my iPhone 4. Look like new. Unlocked ! 249 Because I got case and screen protector , I really like this phone , the reason I m selling it is because I just got a 4s :) Contact me if u r interested 07889128838.( text better ) Thank u Steven NOKIA LUMIA 710 WINDOWS MOBILE PHONE. UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS. HANDSET ONLY 5 DAYS OLD,COMES WITH BOX AND ALL UNUSED ACCESSORIES & A 10 VODAFONE MICRO SIM CARD. LOOKING 4 100. MIGHT CONSIDER A SWAP FOR AN HTC DESIRE PHONE OR W.H.Y HANDSET IMMACULATE SCREEN COVER ON IT. RECEIPT WITH PHONE IF REQD. COLLECTION ONLY. NO TIME WASTERS NO POSTING & NO PAYPAL. TXT OR CALL 07711392003

0 comments:

Post a Comment