Thursday, August 30, 2012

HTC 7 Pro Smartphone brand new in box unlocked *

this is my brand new htc pro 7 for sale, bought it the other and i have lost my reciept and i need it gone, i have not had time to take pictures of it but you can come see it for yourself first before buying, please ring me if you are interested Blackberry Bold 9780, Black, Network o2, Good condition, All in working order, comes with blue rubber case, brand new head phones not touched, plug chargers with 2 different wall chargers, USB not even a year old wanted faulty phone ie samsung galaxy note-samsung gakaxt s2-s3 samsung galaxy nexus or iphone 4-4s good cash paid for the right phone pls no time wasters DO YOU HAVE A IPHONE WHICH IS DISPLAYING NO SIGNAL OR NO SERIVCE ? OR WOULD YOU JUST LIKE YOUR NEW HANDSET REPLACED FOR A BRAND NEW PHONE ? IF YES, THEN PLEASE PHONE THE NUMBER BELOW. I AM ABLE TO REPLACE YOUR IPHONE FOR YOU FOR A CHARGE OF A 50 AND I WILL PROVIDE YOU A BRAND NEW PHONE. I WILL ALSO PROVIDE YOU WITH A RECEIPT FROM APPLE. I MAINLY WANT TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DO BUSINESS ON A REGULAR BASIS AND PEOPLE WHO CAN BRING ME PHONES REGULARLY !!!! FOR INFO CALL ME - 07825888480 (WILL NOT REPLY TO TEXTS, CALL ME!!!) This phone is in mint condition without marks or scratches, comes boxed with all accessories and 2 cases. Open on all networks Comes with 2gb Memory card Selling as I have want an Iphone. Call/ Text for more info. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE

0 comments:

Post a Comment