Friday, August 31, 2012

Iphone 3gs 8GB Black Orange ?

hi The phone is in good condition with no scratches to the screen at all. The marks seen in the pictures are made to the screen protector so the screen is spotless. The rear of the phone has only a few faint line marks that were caused (rather ironically) by the phone being inserted into the protective case. Includes charger, USB cable and Protec silicone case. Works perfectly. The phone was on Orange network, has been reset to factory settings. More pictures are available on request. Feel free to ask any questions. Selling due upgrade to iphone 4 Thanks! I have had this phone for just over 3 months. It is in perfect working order and has no scratches or visable marks. The only reason I am selling it is because my Contract has been renewed and I have just got a new phone. I brought the Blackberry brand new because my previous Contract phone was damaged. It is on 3 network and has been restored to factory settings. Great phone, comes with the original box, charger, ear phones and all the booklets that come with it when I brought it. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you for reading my ad. Blackberry for sale. Spare or repair just needs new screen which are cheap to buy. Dropped the phone and the screen broke, selling for 25. Collection only Hi there I have a HTC wildfire that I am getting rid of. In great condition - does not have any scratches on the screen (due to the use of screen protectors) and has been factory reset. Power button is slightly pushed in, but is not problem Comes with green cover c

0 comments:

Post a Comment