Monday, August 27, 2012

White Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S2 !

Used white Samsung Galaxy SII unlocked to all networks. This phone is in perfect working order and in excellent condition. It has always been kept with a screensaver on and in a case. Comes with Samsung leather case, headphones and charger. I am selling this phone as I have recently inherited an iPhone which I prefer slightly. *Cash on collection only* Ring/Text 07466680415 Hello All, I have a Blackberry Bold 9780 Unlocked to all network. I have used it for last one year but it is still in brand new condition. Selling as I have an upgrade. Comes with box and all the original accessories. Thanks, Ali samsung chat unlocked to any network only had it for few days it got t mobile sim worth ten pound with sim selling for forty pound without sim thirty pound for sale nokia c3 in hot pink in very good condition with charger on box pick from dereham town centre 25 0no must go at weekend as geting a new phone I have the following sims; 2 Tesco 7 02 4 3-mobile 2 T-mobile 12 Vodafone 8 Giff gaff 2 voda micro sim 1 3-mobile micro sim Can post Thanks for lookig check out my other ads

0 comments:

Post a Comment