Sunday, August 26, 2012

SWAP IPHONE 4 WHITE 16GB FOR NEWER BLACKBERRY PLUS CASH +

Hi All I am selling my iPhone 4 in White 16gb. The phone is used but in excellent working order and comes boxed with original charger and new original headphones. Reason for the sale is I lost my work phone and need to replace that asap. I am either looking for a swap (good blackberry plus cash) or just cash. I am ieed of two phones (one to replace my work and one to replace the iphone that I am selling) Interested please email me asap. Cash on collection only and I am willing to drop off today. Thanks I have for sale my iPhone 3g. Its in good condition for age. Works as it should. I have just rebooted the software back to factory and jailbroken and unlocked the phone. I am looking to swap this for a laptop or open to offers. The only downside is a hairline crack in the front screen at the bottom left. It i barely noticable and has never caused any problems or gotten any worse. Please dont let this put you off. The phone has otherwise always been cased with screen protectors on it. Call , text or email anytime. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!! Idealy would like this sold tonight. Selling this brand new iphone 4s because of urgent need of money today, comes boxed not even opened. It is black and comes with everything an iphone comes with. Thanks for looking Email me asap as i need to pay a college by midnight THANKS :D UNLOCKED XPERIA 10X MINI . BOXED. COMES WITH MAIN CHARGER AND USB CABLE CAMERA 5 MPX 2,55 INCH TOUCH SCREEN Android OS, v1.6 (Donut) WIFI BRAND NEW IPHONE 4S 16GB IN BLACK!!!!!!! VODAFONE NETWORK (CAN BE OFFICIALY UNLOCKED FOR 20) &

0 comments:

Post a Comment