Sunday, August 26, 2012

Iphone 4 16GB Black Unlocked +

I have my old Iphone 4 for sale. No longer want my Iphone as I have swapped to Blackberry. Works fine a few minor scratches but nothing major screen protector is still on. Please email for more details Can come with the box No USB 280 ONO Postage to the UK ONLY / Collection As new hardly used with all cables,charger etc. Fis rst to see will buy. 80 ono Call mick on 07989 192435 or 01380 812287 buyer to collect from west lavington 5 miles south of devizes. open to all networks, great condition, 5mp camera touch screen and slide out QWERTY keyboard, smart phone full working order this blackberry curve is grey/metalic with a white back, good condition, works fine but the charging slot has broken. UNLOCKED with a 2g memorycard 45 or nearest offer... feel free contact me on 0794751045 Local pickup or uk posting only I have a brand new blackberry 9900 in black on vodafone brand new in the box with all accessories I am looking for 250.00 ono buyer must collect no timewasters or people wanting to swap or exchange PLEASE TEXT ONLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment