Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Iphone 4 16GB Black, Mint Condition Like New, Unlocked - open to all Network +

Hi. Everyone. I want to sell my iphone 4 black 16gb. My phone is never used like a phone and so its almost new and not even single scratch. Its in Mint Condition. Reason selling is I have got bb from work and like it. Its Factory Unlocked and open to all network. Comes with charger only I have lost box while moving house. 250 Final -Price is the Price. No offer please! I live near Chadwell Heath Station (East London) so exchange can be made in this area. Call Khan 07714168184 Blackberry Bold 9900 EXCELLENT CONDITION Locked to Orange but can be unlocked Still Under Warranty FREE DELIVERY USB DATA CABLE + MICRO SD MEMORY CARD Hi I have a used htc sensation, in good condi, boxed, black , locked on t mobile, fast Internet , brought from cex for 230 pounds around 4 months ago, open to offers .call or Text only will Get back to you ASAP , no time wasters , ad will be taken off when sold. Hi, I am selling my Brand New sealed boxed Nokia Lumia 800 in Black. it is factory unlocked already from Nokia. I have purchased it on 02/Aug/2012. It has 2 Full year warranty with receipt. phone is priced to sell hence very very near & close offers only plz...plz dont call me with silly offers.....cash on collection...thank you Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB FULL WHITE (UNLOCKED) EXCELLENT CONDITION Condition of phone The screen is like new (screen protector still fitted). The back is in EXCELLENT condition. Carrier FACTORY UNLOCKED. Fully tested this on a Vodafone, Orange, O2, T-Mobile and 3 PAYG SIMs. * Colour FULL WHITE * Cap

0 comments:

Post a Comment