Wednesday, August 29, 2012

SWAP WITH MY GALAXY S3 SEALED BIN ON 3 !

RELISTING DUE TO TIME WASTERS I have brand new white galaxy s 3 sealed want to swap with HTC one X iphone 4s or galaxy note (galaxy note with 100 on top of it) in same new condition I am open to cash offers but not most preferred . mine is on 3 but can get unlocked from the company . text for quick response. Try if you have ipad 3 thanks for watching HELLO I HAVE A APPLE IPHONE 4 16B ON ORANGE T-MOBILE NETWORK IN MINT CONDITION BOXED UP. PLEASE NOTE I WILL SELL THIS FROM MY HOME ADDRESS FOR CUSTOMER PEACE OF MIND. CALL ME ON - 07572381730 Hi, I am selling my Iphone 3GS with 16GB.. In very good condition with a few scratches.. Also with it I will be selling the charger. I am looking for a buyer around the Seven Dials in brighton, or if you can get to the seven dials feel free. The iphone requires a Orange sim card,,, or you could get the phone unlocked. If your interested email me leaving your email address for me to contact you. Blackberry 9700 bold unlocked EVERY THING IS WORKING. PERFECT CONDITION. FANTASTIC BATTERY LIFE - BLACK AND METALLIC SILVER - UNLOCK ON ALL NETWORKS THIS IS A QUICK SALE. NO OFFERS PLEASE RING OR TEXT 07935100353 MUST GO ASAP brand new razor thin, sleek black samsung phone, cstn display, sms, bluetooth, 65k colour, i.d calls, mobile tracker, open to ALL networks, boxed with charger etc etc..

0 comments:

Post a Comment