Monday, August 27, 2012

Blackberry Bold 9900 Brand New in box on Vodafone !

I have a brand new blackberry bold 9900 on vodafone for sale never been used still in box with all accessories, I am asking for 200.00 this is a bargain, Please only call me if you are genuinely interested in buying this no timewasters BUYER MUST COLLECT WYTHENSHAWE ARE M22, * Ultra slim handset * Caller display - stores information on the last 20 calls * Talk time - up to 10 hours and up to 100 hours standby time * Unique styling with blue backlit display * Speakerphone talk hands-free * Answer Machine Up to 25 minutes record time * Phone book stores 50 names and numbers * Ringer melodies - 5 polyphonic and 5 standard ringer melodies * Last 10 number redial * Ringer volume control * Earpiece volume control Samsung S3 Mint condition, unmarked and as new . The phone is unlocked, I have tried 3 tmobile and orange all ok . The features on the phone are amazing and at 350 a bargin. I would consider a ipad3 or a unlocked 4S. I intended keeping the phone for myself but it is a bit clever for me so at the min I shall stick with my iphone 4 . Any questions please do not hesitate to ask . I shall remove the ad when phone is sold Jailbreak any iphone get exclusive free apps that you cant get on the app store without paying, get apps that apple have baned download, any content from internet that apple safari web browser wont let you, get wifi hacker that lets you use anyone wifi. Also can unlock iphone to any network for 9.99 No need to meet up just send just send me make off iphone and the version (example Iphone 4 version 5.1.1 ) We also provide service to Unlock your iPhone Permanently. That would be factory unlocked via iTunes and

0 comments:

Post a Comment