Saturday, July 28, 2012

All 3 mobiles for 30 quid cash !

ive got 3 fully workin phones for sale alcatel 708 green one as missin bk UNLOCKED touch screen phone alcatel e221 on virgin samsung c3050 slide phone all workin just need to be charged up all fully workin 101% all FOR 30 quid NO OFFERS RING OR TXT ME 07835153036 I bought this phone on gumtree 2 weeks ago and canot get used to it, I bought it sealed. The phone is in immaculate condition and can easily pass as new. I have the box and all accessories. Please no scammers or paypal, i will not post the phone anywhere, you are welcome to come and view the phone at my house. Try and avoid texting or emailing, pick up the phone and call me. I PHONE4S 16GB WHITE BRANDNEW CONDTION ALL ACCESORIES SCREEN PROTECTION NO MESSERS BARGAIN no texts I am buying all no service/working abroad onli phones iPhone 4 and 4s and also the samsung Galaxy s3. I will cum to pick up the phone and pay cash on the spot Please call or text with the make of your phone the model the gig and the network the phone is oew boxed with all accessories. 3.5" touch screen camera, gps, 3G, radio, hsdpa, unlokced to all networks. it come with 2 years warranty. rrp 200 call me for more

0 comments:

Post a Comment