Friday, July 27, 2012

Blackberry curve 9360 *

120- FIXED PRICE Used On virgietwork Comes with 2gb memory card, and a charger. Item for collection only TEXT ONLY, will NOT answer phone calls. Blackberry curve 9360 black colour, boxed with its original box, 2GB micro SD memory card, charger and headphones. Text if interested, I´ll remove the ad once I sell it. Thanks for looking! It needs to go as soon as possible. NO OFFERS **Relisted due to timewasters** Hello thank you for taking time to look at my ad, I am selling my phone which I no longer need as I upgraded to an Iphone 4s and I am selling it at a very reasonable price. Box includes, wall charger, usb, earphones and a pouch. Apple Iphone 4s 16GB White Orange/Tmobile network but can be unlocked Comes as new boxed complete with all accessories. Buy from a trusted seller Can meet for collection THEY ARE BOTH NEW,ONLY BEEN OPEN TO TEST...OPEN TO ALL NETWORK... THE HTC IS 170 ONO AND THE LG E900 IS 160 ONO CASH ONLY OR MAYBE SWAP IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY INFO CALL ME ON 07956695950 EMZA

0 comments:

Post a Comment