Thursday, July 26, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 32GB on Vodafone Pay as you GO *

Samsung Galaxy S3 32GB, Samsung galaxy s3 32GB in colour Marble white. New and Sealed. Never Opened and in perfect condition. Given to me as a birthday gift but has a new phone already. Parcel would be sent by royal mail recorded signed for, and a shipping fee of 5 applies. Thanks for Viewing and buying. Hiya im selling my blackberry bold 9900 as i got the latest iphone today . its in amazing condition with no marks on it or wear , the screen has had a protector on it since i got it . it comes boxed with the original charger and blackberry pouch and manuals etc . collection only but id cconsider meeting with it . its been wiped and its open to all networks . give me a shout if you have any questions and serious interest only White 16gb 4s for sale, pretty much brand new as its only been used twice.. So is in perfect conditioeed quick sale so will take offers around 400-475! If interested text/ring me on 07734458235! Blackberry curve 9360 black colour, boxed with its original box, 2GB micro SD memory card, charger and headphones. I´m looking for 120 but I´m open to offers :) Text if interested, I´ll remove the ad once I sell it. Thanks for looking! I´m not going to post it to Nigeria, scammers be aware! Vodafone iphone 4s 16G this iphone is not allowed to be taken out the wrapper as it is sealed and brand new i havent opened the seal to look at it either...no SWAPS AND NO LOWER THAN 350 already droped it from 380....it may be white be warned im unsure

0 comments:

Post a Comment