Friday, July 27, 2012

BlackBerry Pearl 8110 - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone -

Blackberry in very good condition Comes with original charger O2 logo on phone but unlocked and tested on tesco, o2 and Tmobile. Unlocked to all GSM networks for any country For Sale Samsung Galaxy S2 Black- LOCKED to Orange Used- Immaculate condition NO scratches or marks on screen or anywhere on phone. Looks brand new. Selling due to purchase of Samsung Galaxy S3. Comes with all accessories (USB lead, charger, headphones with buds + manual) Preloaded latest Android Firmware Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 Also comes with SGP Neo Hybrid S2 case (Reventon Yellow RRP: 19.99 on Amazon) as well as black silicon case. 265 Ono Text Naz on 07855239386 Will deliver in UK only after payment cleared Payment: Paypal only or Cash Brand new boxed, unlocked blackberry curve 9360 Comes with all the leads and a 4gb memory card The phone is 5 days old and im selling it as i have a brand new phone hi im selling my htc one v for 100 nearest offer I have never used it and its still boxed. It is unlocked to any network I decided to sell it as it aint my type of mobile. If your intrested then email or call me. Hey am looking to buy blocked or non working phones or working!!! Cash will be paid in hand same day!!! Text me if you want to sell your phone today and get cash today!! 07445514060 Either you can deliver or a can pick up!! Your choice :) No time wasters I will not be beaton on a price Only text if your on Middlesbrough and near!! I will not tran

0 comments:

Post a Comment