Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS) -

Sony ericsson xperia play, sadly i lost the box and everything in it but the phone does come with a universal plug (blackerry) and the original USB. the phone is unlocked to all networks and a 2gb micro sd card. comes with several cames such as fifa, crash bandicoot etc. would swap for iphone 4 plus 30 HI I AM SELLING A IPOD NANO 8 GB 4TH GENERATION FOR CHEAP I BOUGHT IT BRAND NEW WITH BOXING ONLY USED ONCE COMES WITH BOX MANUAL HEADPHONES AND CHARGER WITCH IS ALL FOR 55 POUND ALSO I BOUGHT FOR 110 POUNDS.WITCH AM SELLING FOR VERY CHEAP ALSO IN EXCELLENT CONDITION HAS NOT EVEN HAVE A SINGLE SCRATCH BRAND NEW COLOUR PURPLE THANK YOU CALL ME OR TEXT ME ON 07984423288 Htc sensation xe for sale Still have box and all original earphones and charger etc Comes with docking charge station, spare battery,black protective case I am open to swapping too either for a decent blackberry eg 9900 bold or a 9780 bold? Or possibly iPhone 3GS /4/4s I can send picture on request Text only please as I work a lot Sony Ericsson P900 Touch screen smartphone (Used) Unlocked to all networks - Brilliant cellphone in my opinion. NO TIME WASTERS - Cash Sale Only!! 70. 00 (not negotiable) I can be reached on 07939 993 671 Please no calls after 10pm Collection only. HERE FOR SWAP IPHONE 4S 16GB WHITE FACTORY UNLOCKED JUST FONE AND CHARGER/USB CABLE WAS REPLACED BY APPLE AS OLD HANDSET FAULTY SO IS BRAND NEW STILL WARRANTY TILL NEXT YEAR TE

0 comments:

Post a Comment