Friday, July 27, 2012

Nokia 2610 Mobile Phone. EXCELLENT Condition. *

Nokia 2610 Mobile Phone. Mobile phone Is On The T-Mobile Network Mobile phone Is in Excellent condition. Phone will come with Charger, Battery And Battery Cover Bargain At 10 NO OFFERS. please contact me on 07938995394 I M SAILING SAMSUNG GALAXY S3.Phone is unlock for any sim .phone is still in box.brand new.i mvl give the buyer box and all jenioun accessories .i vl give the buyer a free black back cover as well which is raughly 20 worth.i need cash so pls if any one intrested pls phone me asap........thanks. 07510373173. For Sale *Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100* The phone is in black and unlocked to work on any network. In mint condition due to having been cased since the first day, a brilliant phone will be sad to see it go! Only selling due to a new phone. The phone still has a one year guarentee with Samsung in the unfortunate event that anything does go wrong. Updated to run on the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Software. 8 megapixel camera, super AMOLED screen, 16GB internal storage and the most awarded phone of the last year! If you have any questions feel free to contact me. I work for O2 so can answer anything technical you might want to know too. I am open to sensible offers. Im selling my htc one x, it comes with all accesories boxed and its in mint condition, or i will swap for an iphone 4s 16gb, my number is 07527357363 note i will only reply to text messages, ps phone only works on o2network.... I am buying faulty, broken or as new Samsung Galaxy S II and s III, iphone 3gs, iphone 4s phones. Black or white. Please provide details of fault if any. I will pay in ca

0 comments:

Post a Comment