Sunday, July 29, 2012

IPhone 4 Black 16gb in excellent Condition! -

I am selling a iPhone 4 in black 16gb in great contion on O2 network but can easily be unlocked the phone comes with box,mains charger, USB, back case and screen protector.And also a pay as you go micro O2 sim. Please any question welcome I am located in Crawley near gatwick air port. iphone 4 16gb in working order except wifi dont work, selling for spares or repairs. other than that phone seems to works fine but not completely sure, calls, messages, camera, all buttons, everthing works fine. locked to vodafone uk. any questions please ask boxed with original charger, usb cable, manuals. no timewasters stricltly cash on collection, i wont deliver it anywhere. i will show it working to interested buyer sold as seen, no returns. PLEASE DONT ASK ME QUESTIONS WHICH I HAVE ALREADY tried to anwer and MENTIONED IN THE LISTING. E.G. is it in working order etc I am selling a brand new unopened Samsung Galaxy S3 phone, which I got with my 3 contract, but selling due to the fact that I am happy with the smart phone that I currently have. Quite simply, the phone is brand new in box, with the box not even being opened yet. I am willing to meet and exchange cash for the phone, or alternatively take payment via paypal. Paypal payment would result in special delivery next day, with a tracking number emailed to the purchaser. THANK YOU TO THE TIMEWASTER - NOT APPRECIATED. San Francisco II - IN GOOD CONDITION - MINOR SURFACE SCRATCHES - OTHERWISE I WOULD SELL FOR 65. NO BOX, NO MANUAL, NO USB LEAD. Great screen Pocket friendly Good battery life Some nice Orange widgets &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment