Tuesday, July 31, 2012

***PRICE DROP***Brand New Orange San Francisco 2 for sale .

New Orange San Francisco for sale. Boxed with charger and unopened ear phones, 2gb micro sd memory card and manuals. Also comes with an Orange pay and go sim with 10 credit on it. This is a great wee android phone, great for apps etc with a 5mp camera and am only selling it as my wife got me another phone today. 70 for quick sale Call or text 07896742976 Samsung Galaxy Ace, Android Phone ..As new, only had it a few months comes with a leather wallet case, not a mark on it,with box, charger, micro SD card, a white gloss case and black.. etc, great phone works perfect, open to Virgin/T-mobile.. getting rid due to an upgrade. 115 ono !!SCAMMERS WONT BE REPLIED TO!! IPHONE 4S ON 02 BOXED 350 BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 FACTORY UNLOOKED BOXED 250 BLACKBERRY CURVE 9300 FACTORY UNLOOKED BOXED 80 BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 FACTORY UNLOOKED WITH CHARGER 50 BRAND NEW IPHONE 4S 16GB ON ORANGE NETWORK STILL HAS 9 MONTHS WARRANTY LEFT STILL HAS PROTECTIVE STICKERS ON IT BOXED WITH ACCESSORIES 370 ONO NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE I bought this 16 gb I phone 3G on eBay with a broken LCD and digitilizer .... Fully refurbished in white ! Done one week today ! The phone is like new with screen protecter and case on it ! Would sell for 170 o.n.o or swap for a new blackberry (9360 etc) PLEASE NOTE .. As I purchased this on eBay I do not have charger , box etc ! I am posting this ad from my I pad so it will not let me upload photos but email me if interested and I will email you photos Email me with any offers etc :) &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment