Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blackberry Bold 9900 24K GOLD !

Hi there, here i have my BlackBerry Bold 9900 REAL 24K GOLD Bezel ONLY for sale in PRISTINE CONDITION NO MARKS OR SCRATCHES. the gold will NEVER fade away as its been coated with Cobalt unlike most. RRP 200 COLLECTION ONLY. Thanks. hi i have a iphone 4 16gb on tmobile/orange it has a cracked lcd and screen phone powers up its in good condition, call me if your intrested or 165 is a fixed price no less. iphone only no box or charger. i am only selling this because i recently got a iphone 4s. no time wasters thanks. calls only i cant text back. I am selling a blackberry 9900 on vodafone. The phone is black and have had it for a month, It comes with box and charger, Message me if you are intrested. May swap for ipad or iphone.. A new HTc one x in white.comes with everything in the box including audio beats earfones.its sim free . The audio beats feature completely enhances ur musical experience..fantastic camera with multishot features. I have an Iphone 4 that I have been using with a cracked screen, I am the original owner and have box etc to go with it. I have spoken to Apple and they would sort the screen out for 140, although this was a couple of months ago, so it may be a little more maybe even less. The phone works fine as does the touch screen, it is just a cosmetic issue really. Price set at 110 OVNO Genuine poster located close to ocean village

0 comments:

Post a Comment