Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cheap blackberry bold 9900 3weeks old !

Here for sale is my blackberry bold 9900 3 or 4 weeks old its the newest blackberry out its on o2 it comes in the box with every thing that came with it if interested call or text on 07742345115 belfast area 200 no offers its cheap enough already as they are 550 in the shops still The phone is in excellent condition and unlocked to all networks. The following extensive list of extras are included; 2GB Sandisk MicroSD card with SD adapter for PC HTC headphones - great quality sound! Original HTC mains charger and lead HTC car charger Spare battery (both batteries are in excellent condition - second one bought to cover walking holiday) Original box and packaging Otter protective case Proporta desk cradle for phone Spare back for phone 135. No swaps and local sales only please, no postage. Sony Xperia X10 Mini white buy 3 X x10 mini mobile phone 140 white - black - pink looking 140 or give me best offer JUST WORKING OVERSEAS ....NOT IN UK BLOCKED call - sam 07989411896 I am selling this brand new unopened and unused I Phone 4S 16GB in White. This is an unwanted upgrade and I am therefore wanting to try and sell it on her before I attempt ebay. I also have the receipt for proof of purchase. Please call me on 07753432753. Factory unlocked Blackberry Torch in beautiful red clour, comes with original box and accessories. Plastic cover, scr

0 comments:

Post a Comment