Monday, July 30, 2012

Sagem MYC5-2 used quick sale must go +

Sagem MYC5-2 with charger Flip Phone Digital dual band phone with camera O2 network With box and instructions Must go!! 5 Pick up anytime HI I HAVE A BRAND NEW SEALED SAMSUNG NOTE BLUE, ITS A UPGRADE FOR MY WIFES PHONE ,WHICH SHE HAS GIVEN TO ME I WANT TO SWAP FOR A SAMSUNG S3 OR A HTC ONE X I DONT HAVE PICS AT THE MOMENT AS I NEED TO GET A CAMERA FIRST PLEASE RING TEXT OR EMAIL ME 07562709212 ,..I LIKE TO DO THE DEAL AROUND MY HOUSE SO PEOPLE KNOW IM FOR REAL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE JUST ASK BARGAIN!!!! I have a brand new samsung galaxy s3, white colour, sim free, 16gb, it comes with charger, usb cable, handbook, headset, but NO BOX. This phone is in excellent condition, cause never been used. You can take it for 360 pounds, and cash on collection only in Newark. Text me on 07539076568 and take it TODAY Hi There I Am Selling A Faulty Blackberry Cuve 8520 The Fault Of The Phone Is That The Screen Is Broken And Needs To be Fixed, However The Phone Work Absolutely Perfect, The Condition Is Worn Out But Does Not Affect The Phone At All It Just Needs replacing. Please Feel Free To Call Me On 07591438281 And Also Please Feel Free For For Swapz/Offers www.myicolour.co.uk Fancy an iphone in your teams colours!! red iphone? blue iphone? We also do phones in almost any colour or mirror Also glow in the dark phones!!!! Have your existing phone changed too repairs to screens &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment