Thursday, July 26, 2012

Great condition Apple I Phone 3G 8GB on Orange *

Hi, i am selling a great condition I phone 3G 8GB on the Orange network, the phone is in great condition and comes with the original box, the charger the usb cable the sim pin and all the instruction booklets, text 07810447934 cheers I have a i phone 4s 64gb in brand new , unlocked to all networks in Black It will come with everything new except its original box. Feel free to contact Swapping my unlocked in mint condition blackberry 9900 with box and charger for either iphone 4, or iphone 4s. I will give 60 on top for iphone 4s. Iphone has to be unlocked or on vodafone. Brand new samsung galaxy s3 boxed on orange network altho never had a sim in only opened to take pics as it was unwanted gift pick up rochdale or can post using tracking postal service and payment via paypal for a small fee.please text not ring as i drive for work i will reply to all texts.thanks I have a Samsung galaxy s3 for sale brand new in the Box with all original accessories .the phone is unlocked to all networks. Thanks NO OFFERS NO PART EXCHANGE .

0 comments:

Post a Comment