Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BLACKBERRY CURVE 9360 BOXED +

I AM SELLING MY BLACKBERRY CURVE 9360 I HAD IT AS AN UPGRADE BUT WASNT KEEN ON IT SO IM STICKING WITH MY IPHONE IT HAS ONLY BEEN SWITCHED ON AND PLACED BACK IN THE BOX NEVER USED AND IS NEW....I CAN PROVIDE PROOF THAT IT WAS AN UPGRADE AND SHOW ALL DOCUMENTS....IT IS A LOVELY LITTLE PHONE 02086466701 OR 07400533345 HERE I HAVE AN I PHONE 4S IN BLACK UNLOCKED TO ORANGE AND T-MOBILE 16GB,IN BLACK MINT CONDITION NEVER BEEN USED! PHONE STILL HAS THE FACTORY SEAL COVER ON THE FRONT AND BACK COMES IN A BOX WITH ALL ACCESSORIES! BRAND NEW!! CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY! FOR MORE INFO CALL: 07799770065 hi i am selling a iphone 4 that is factory unloked works on all networks including 3 and is in very good conditon COMES WITH CHARGER ONLY! Samsung Galaxy S3 White 32gb White 32GB model Factory unlocked Comes brand new boxed with all accessories Buy from a trusted seller Available to meet for collection today I can drop this any where in london. M 07827868689 This Phone is BLOCKED in the UK will only work abroad I bought it a year ago from ebay and within a month the seller reported it stolen so Orange blocked it, almost New Nokia X3-O2 Colour Dark Metal, Colour Screen SIM Lock To Orange can be unlocked comes with charger earphones instructions and boxed

0 comments:

Post a Comment