Friday, August 24, 2012

Panasonic Digital Cordless Telephone and Answering Machine ?

KX-TG8521 Panasonic Digital Cordless Telephone and Answering System. Black and Silver, Clear sound, Secure grip handset Complete in box THE PHONE WILL BE SHOWN FULLY WORKING GOOD CONDITION UNLOCKED VERY RELIABLE PHONE VERY LONG BATTERY MAINS CHARGER+ PHONE I have recently upgraded my phone and no longer need my Iphone 4. Includes: Box Instructions Charger Sim Pin Tool Black Leather Flip Case Please look after and treat phone as good as it has been, sad to see it go. Contact me - 07801759091 or 07427525315 This phone is unlocked and like new no scrapes or marks real good condition. Comes complete with box and all accessories included. there is also a Protec leather cover for the phone as well. I have I phone 4 Black 16 GB for sale it is in mint condition & fully working with all networks in UK as it is factory unlocked it comes complete with box & accessories charger , hands free it is my personal phone it is not stolen or barred for any question call me at 07404524015 07588668018

0 comments:

Post a Comment